Old School Committee
Richard Gladdle - Chairman
Jan Miles - Secretary
Lynn Neasham - Treasurer
Contact us at email@example.com
The Old School has been used as a village hall since the school closed in 1959. Over the years villagers have embraced and supported - and continue to support - improvements to this beautiful old building. Their ongoing energy and enthusiasm ensures we have a delightful community centre for the village.